Wednesday, July 14, 2010

On a heater

I've recently moved to grinding 12$ 180s only because nick call me a Nit for grinding the 2s. So far I've done pretty well in them but I know that it's just a heater and I wont be fooled and think that I'm the best 12$ 180 grinder in the world. I know that downswing is around the corner and I'm mentally prepared for it. For all of you grinders out there, don't be fooled by an upswing; just treat it like another day at the office. Trust me, you will make things easier for yourself in the long run, which is what grinding is all about.

We got a new grinder in the house who arrived last night, Chris ( aka timber4483 ) from England. A very interesting guy and will be staying with us for 3 weeks. Hopefully he gets use to the house fast and start crushing the 12s.

Now to the main news, Nick is crushing the ME so far and has a very good chance in making a deep run. Everyone in the house is rooting for him and we wish him the very best.

Woke up at like 9 today and grinded till 9. A 12 hour session and I'm exhausted , gonna go knock out soon.

Gl at the tables fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment